Team Leader roles
Have you worked in retail as a manager and would like to get into or back into merchandising?
Bluestones One Merchandising are working with major retailers around the UK to deliver refits, range reviews and store opening/closures. We have some of the best merchandisers in the UK delivering for us and due to our recent success, we are looking to increase our teams across the UK.
Are you a manager in retail or a supervisor that has an appetite for delivering high standards? Would you like to travel the UK and meet new people?
Do you thrive on excellent standards?
This could be just what you are looking for!
You will be working with team sizes of between 1 and 40, depending on the role and project, in retail stores throughout the UK.
Shifts are generally 12 hours in length and are a mix of days, nights and weekends.
You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers.
- Team leader skillset is required
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Good communication skills
• The ability to complete paperwork
• The ability to follow instruction from clients and pass on to fellow colleagues
• The ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Previous retail experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is an advantage
- Complete tasks as directed by our Clients, to correct standard within the timescale
• Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
• Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
• Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
• Work in a safe and tidy manner
• Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
- Complete site report using our internal reporting app
• Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
• Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager
Competitive rate of pay