Logistics and transportation
Specialising in the provision of both temporary and permanent staff to the transport, logistics and distribution sectors.
What we do
We have over 30 years’ experience in the transport and recruitment industries, working with national blue-chip companies all the way to family-owned SMEs. Specialising in the provision of both temporary and permanent staff to the transport and distribution sectors, we are able to support clients exceed their KPIs and match candidates with opportunities in their chosen field.
Working closely with our clients and understanding their needs allows us to manage the whole recruitment process, including:
- Compilation of client brief & relevant costings
- Candidate search & selection
- Thorough interview and verification service
- Compilation of driver brief/legal compliance/pay procedures
- Provision of uniforms and insurance
- Induction and assessment confirmation
- Submission of contractors to client site
- On-going account management/on-site management
- Operational and planning meetings
- Bespoke IT systems support
Temporary or permanent, it doesn’t matter – all our candidates are treated the same by listening to their needs and work requirements in order to assign them to the correct client. We also offer advice and training where relevant, as well as on-going support and development to make sure their needs, as well as those of the client, are met.
Latest logistics jobs
Class 2 ManchesterBury, Manchester
Class 2 – Home Delivery Driver – Preston BrookPreston Brook, Runcorn
HGV Class 1 Driver – HaydockHaydock
HGV1 Driver – Days/NightsBelper
HGV1 Driver – Days/NightsRuddington
HGV1 Day/Night DriverLichfield
HGV1 Driver – Days/NightsFoston, Derbyshire