Work for us
As a growing, national recruitment group, Bluestones One offers genuine career opportunities for recruiters, resourcers, managers, sales and quality personnel to become part of a winning team. Collectively, we provide a seamless recruitment, training and quality solution for clients throughout the UK. Now’s your opportunity to get involved and join the team.
One vision, one solution – that’s the Bluestones One mantra.
We’re always keen to hear from suitably skilled and experienced people, so if you want to find out more about joining the team and register an interest, then please do so via the Contact form on this page.
And when we have specific roles we want to highlight, we’ll publish them on this page. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all suitable applicants contacted within 48 working hours. We regret that due to the typical high volume of applicants we receive for our Bluestones One roles that we can’t reply to everyone, so only successful applicants will be contacted to progress to the next stage in the recruitment process.
Business Development Director
Location: Chester | Salary: up to £40,000 + great benefits package
The Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s bottom line.
Duties of the Business Development Director include:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Requirements of the role
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
Are you an established Business Development Manager looking for your next step? If so, an incredible opportunity has arisen for a Regional Business Development Director within a large and expanding manufacturing service organisation.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and experienced individual with a strong Sales Management background, who will be…
- Directly responsible for the development and implementation of the sales plan including; direct sales, telesales, appointment making, research, promotional campaigns, client negotiation and visits
- Creating budgets for prospective clients and be competitive in the market
- Managing client relationships as well as deliver great customer service
- Maximising current sales accounts as well as establishing new accounts
- Investigating new areas of Market Development and target new prospective clients.
You will be an excellent communicator and have an impeccably smart appearance. Experience in a similar role or operations role is preferred, however if you are looking to progress the opportunity would be available in the future.
This is a Monday – Friday role and offers a great opportunity for work life balance!
In return for your hard work you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 with a great benefits package included – also with the opportunity for progression within a large, established group.