Work for us
As a growing, national recruitment group, Bluestones One offers genuine career opportunities for recruiters, resourcers, managers, sales and quality personnel to become part of a winning team. Collectively, we provide a seamless recruitment, training and quality solution for clients throughout the UK. Now’s your opportunity to get involved and join the team.
One vision, one solution – that’s the Bluestones One mantra.
We’re always keen to hear from suitably skilled and experienced people, so if you want to find out more about joining the team and register an interest, then please do so via the Contact form on this page.
And when we have specific roles we want to highlight, we’ll publish them on this page. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all suitable applicants contacted within 48 working hours. We regret that due to the typical high volume of applicants we receive for our Bluestones One roles that we can’t reply to everyone, so only successful applicants will be contacted to progress to the next stage in the recruitment process.
Regional Business Development Manager
Location: Glasgow | Salary: £35 – 40k + great benefits package
The Business Development Manager directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing a key role in the company’s bottom line. Your job as a Business Development Manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Duties of the Regional Business Development Manager include:
• Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
• Presenting to senior decision makers (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
• Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the manufacturing, industrial/commercial, logistics, automotive and retail sectors
• Identifying areas for expansion and development
• Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international companies and foster growth in these key areas for the future
• Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
• Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
• Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
• Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
• Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
• Minimum 2/3 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the manufacturing, industrial/commercial, logistics, automotive or retail world preferred)
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target-oriented environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
• Experience working in a manufacturing, industrial/commercial, logistics, automotive or retail environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
You will be an excellent communicator and have an impeccably smart appearance. Experience in a similar role or operations role is preferred, however, if you are looking to progress the opportunity would be available in the future.
This is a Monday – Friday role and offers a great opportunity for work-life balance!
In return for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 with a great benefits package included – also with the opportunity for progression within a large established group. As the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, our successful business development manager is a highly-prized asset, means the financial rewards of this career can be great.
Location: Glasgow | Salary: £30 – 34k + great benefits package
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the branch including, but not limited to, recruitment, compliance, branch performance, staff performance, branch sales and key account management.
• Oversee sales activity for the branch, ensuring that pipelines are completed, leads are followed up on and regular sales meetings are arranged and attended.
• Ensure that weekly and monthly bookings targets are met.
• Ensure that all relevant legal and company compliance requirements are adhered to.
• Plan and execute recruitment activity for the branch in line with seasonal variations.
• Maintain relationships with key clients, including maintaining a service visit schedule.
• Oversee branch administration.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports to the relevant department(s).
• Maintain staff discipline and initiate any action/escalate any concerns as required.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Carry out any additional tasks as reasonably requested by your line manager or a director.
• Experience in Sales orientated/recruitment position
• Experience in Customer service orientated position
• Good telephone manner
• Determined and target driven
• Clear communicator both face-to-face and on the telephone
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to prioritise workload
• Contactable out of hours
• Possess a real desire to succeed.
Location: Glasgow | Salary: £22-28k + great benefits package
Due to continued growth, we are expanding our Glasgow office and looking for a talented 360 Driving Consultant. You will be joining an existing team and possess excellent people and new business skills and have the desire to build long lasting professional relationships across the region.
• Supplying both temporary and permanent logistics candidates across a range of organisations
• Carve new business by prospecting with new and warm clients daily
• Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
• Developing the candidate database and generating of candidates
• Managing clients and candidates through the recruitment process from carrying out the initial interview to job offer and placement
• Negotiating rates and closing deals
• Ensuring high standards of service delivery to company standards always.
• This is the ideal role if you are looking for career advancement and to become a part of a £60 million turn over group allowing you the freedom and flexibility to carve out your own career within our business.
Offering a competitive salary and commission structure along with flexible working hours when required.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Glasgow | Salary: Circa £18k + great benefits package
Due to continued growth, we are expanding our Glasgow office and looking for a talented Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will be joining an existing team and possess excellent people and new business skills and have the desire to build long lasting professional relationships across the region.
• Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of a candidate to client requirements
• Administration of new starters
• Management of contractor compliance in line with client expectation
• Proactively manage a database of candidates
• Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
• Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
• Resource candidates from job websites,
• Manage candidate queries
• Take in job details from clients
• Format CV’s
• Process reference request
• Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
If you have an eye for detail, a strong work ethic, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have heaps of enthusiasm, then this role is for you!