We are looking for individuals with experience in working within the Retail environment, whether it be from a shop floor position or a field-based merchandising role.
At Bluestones Retail our job opportunity is slightly different from the usual merchandising positions on offer as successful candidates will also be trained in the installation of shop floor shelving equipment from Gondola and heavy duty racking to specialist equipment, so this is a combined role we offer as a service in merchandising and installation.
All relevant training and certification will be organised for you to enable you to work within this skill set, interested?_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Experience of the retail or merchandising sector in preferred but not essential, training in the process of product change will be given; Or perhaps you have experience as a shelving/racking installer or fitter?
Relevant CSCS certificate, FLT licence, SEIRS, IPAF, IOSH, SSSTS and SMSTS is a plus but again not essential.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity that offers a wide range or different projects and clients to work for around the UK and on occasion Europe this could be just what you are looking for!
Bluestones One is working in some of the UK’s major retailers and is looking to build teams of merchandisers for projects around the country.
Typically, you will be working in teams of 2 to 4, visiting and working in shops throughout the UK.
Working shifts are usually 10 or 12 hours based on contract and pay rates based on experience are between £8.50 and £10.50 per hour and are a mixture of day/night/weekend shifts.
Candidates should have;
· A positive and can-do attitude which is key in this role.
· Previous retail or merchandising experience is an advantage. It is also beneficial if you have experience in using planograms.
· Must be willing to travel around the country and spend nights away from home where accommodation is provided.
· You will need to have the ability to communicate with work colleagues, our client and their customers.
· A smart appearance is important as you will be working within trading stores and client premises, uniform is provided as you will need to be smartly dressed.
· We are looking for punctual and adaptable people.
· If you have your own transport you will be paid a mileage contribution for it’s use; if you do not have a car, a lift or a rental vehicle will be organised for you.
· You need to be a team player
· Have good communication skills
· The ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
· CSCS card is required on some projects but not all.
· Complete tasks as directed by our Client, to the expected standard within agreed time scales
· Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
· Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
· Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
· Work in a safe and tidy manner
· Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
· Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
· Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager