Bluestones One are working with an established company based in Newcastle Under Lyme.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Dispatch Assistant to join the team. You will be responsible for photographing and receiving parts in a production environment, with a continued focus on process and improvement. You will receive all parcels from couriers and ensure all parcels are accounted for.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:–
- Receiving all parcels and allocating to the correct department
- Breakdown and place all products into the correct bins
- Receive company purchase orders on the in house system
- Package products for shipment making sure all labels are correct
- Report any problems to manager
- Ensure all activity is done within required timescale
- Create import and export documents
- Working closely with couriers and freight forwarders
- Extensive work using Excel
PREVIOUS ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:-
- Strong PC skills using Word and inparticular Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ensure department is organised and tidy at all times
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Import/Export experience
- Handling hazardous equipment
Salary is £17k.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm