Have you worked in retail or merchandising? Are you happy to work away from home if needed? This could be just what you are looking for! Bluestones One is working with some of the country’s major retailers and is looking to build teams of retail merchandisers for projects around the UK.
You will be working in team sizes of between 1 and 40, depending on the role and project, in retail stores throughout the UK.
• A background in retail or merchandising would be beneficial but not essential
• Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
Shifts are generally 12 hours in length and are a mix of days, nights and weekends.
You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers.
You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable. If you have your own transport- even better
• Team player
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Good communication skills
• The ability to complete paperwork
• The ability to follow instruction
• The ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Previous retail experience would be advantageous but is not essential
• Complete tasks as directed by our Client, to correct standard within the timescale
• Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
• Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
• Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
• Work in a safe and tidy manner
• Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
• Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
• Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
Rates of pay are between £7.85 -£10.00 per hour depending on experience and job role. Accommodation, if needed, is paid for and mileage rates paid for drivers.