Bluestones One Chester are working with an established, market leading production company based outside of Nantwich. We are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their fantastic maintenance team. Predominantly you will be based at the Nantwich site but you must be willing to travel to their other sites based around the North West.
Applicants MUST meet the following requirements:-
* Have wired in motors >11kw
* Have hands on panel wiring experience
* Can read and understand electrical control drawings
* Can explain how a star delta and inverter works
Additional Required Skills And Experience
* Completed apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
* 17th Edition of regulations qualifications
* Experience gained in an industrial environment including automation, industrial electrical installation and industrial PLCs
* Good communication skills, good command of spoken and written English
* Good numeracy and literacy
* Valid driving licence
Working Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm plus overtime available. You will also be required to work on-call on a rota basis (which will include weekends) which will be paid at an overtime rate.
Salary is up to £33280.00 dependent on experience.