Bluestones One are seeking a Service Desk Specialist to work within the Nantwich office of a large, well-established Software Solutions and Services provider to asset management, capital market, banking and insurance sectors.
The role is to be based in Nantwich, and the chosen Candidate will be heavily involved with the Customer Service Team, delivering application management service to Customers.
You will be working with a superior, multi-currency, multi-channel stockbroking and portfolio management software front to back platform, which offers digital & integrated, straight through approach to all aspects of investment management and can be delivered as a fully managed solution.
Leveraging your problem solving skills, you will support and solve, in collaboration with the team, a wide variety of Business & Technical issues in a fast past environment that is managed using ITIL methodology. You will report to the Customer Services Manager.
Your role includes:
- Implementing and supporting the service to our customers.
- Provide training in certain aspects of the solution.
- Provide support for inbound incidents and Service Requests from end users and client IT staff, before assigning to the appropriate resolver
- Manage incidents, service requests and changes in accordance with agreed policy and procedures to agreed customer service levels
- Effectively communicate with the customer, during the lifecycle of a fault/ incident
- Communicate both proactively and reactively with all users, resolving teams and 3rd parties
- Ensure all Incidents and Service Request logged and resolved contain good quality information within them to allow effective management and reporting
- Ensure that all customers receive an industry leading customer experience with each contact and any issues or complaints are escalated appropriately
- Assists with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.
- Shares knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific business function.
- Assists with Root cause analysis and inter departmental reviews
- Knowledge of Wealth & Investment Business.
- Ability to understand and document user requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Appreciation of Desktop Applications e.g. office 365
- Appreciation of the Microsoft platform (SQL server, …) is an asset
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within the UK
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Strong customer empathy
- Team player, flexible, accurate, hands-on mentality
- Innovative, team-oriented problem solver.
- Strong commitment to providing quality service
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
In return for hard work and dedication, the company offer a challenging and progressive position within an international work environment!