Do you have experience of the retail or merchandising sector? Maybe you’ve worked as a sales assistant, retail assistant or stocking associate? Or perhaps you have experience as an installer or fitter?
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity that offers UK wide travel, this could be just what you are looking for!
Bluestones One is working in some of the UK’s major retailers and is looking to build teams of merchandisers for projects around the country.
The merchandisers will be working in teams of 2 to 4, attending stores throughout the UK.
You will be working 10 or 12 hour shifts daytime/night time hours.
· A great attitude is paramount in this role.
· Previous retail or merchandising experience is an advantage. It is also beneficial if you have experience of using planograms.
· Must be willing to travel around the country and spend nights away from home.
· You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers.
· You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable. If you have your own transport- even better.
· Team worker
· Basic literacy and numeracy
· Good communication skills
· The ability to complete paperwork
· The ability to follow instruction
· The ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
· CSCS card is required on some projects but not all.
· Complete tasks as directed by our Client, to correct standard within the time scale
· Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
· Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
· Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
· Work in a safe and tidy manner
· Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy
· Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
· Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager
Rates of pay are between £8.50 -£10.50 per hour depending on experience and job role. Accommodation if needed is paid for and mileage rates paid for drivers.