Bluestones One are seeking an Administrator to join the Expat team, within a large financial services firm with offices in Ellesmere Port.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a well-established company, offering the chance for progression and development.
Duties shall include;
- Recording and preparing files for new business enquiries
- Preparing client filed prior to report preparations
- Obtaining necessary quotations and/or reports, combining with all appropriate regulatory documentation in preparation for client report
- Completing product research where required
- Liaising with product providers, clients and Advisers where necessary
- Handle day to day queries from Expat Clients
- Preparation of invoices and email to accounts for issue
- Provide general administration and clerical support
- Requesting, checking and issuing illustrations for Clients
- Preparation of annual reports to Expat Clients
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Follow cases through to issue and payment
- Processing new business applications
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual are kept up to date
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.