Bluestones One are seeking a Construction Administrator on behalf of a large company specialising in the Electricity Distribution industry, to be based in their Ellesmere Port office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company, that reward hard work and commitment with excellent development and progression opportunities.
The ideal Candidate will be a strong and self-motivated individual, possessing excellent IT skills and a full knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Duties will include;
- Creating enquiry files, both paper and electronic
- Updating enquiry logs and the system
- Point of Connections – apply, chase, processing and acceptance
- Liaising with Customers/Design/Estimating Engineers
- Section 50’s – applying, chasing and processing
- Safe Digs/GIS – enquiry and Construction
- Asset Value – requesting, processing and acceptance
- Raising requisitions
- Material quotations
- Preparing fault packs
- Completing fault reports/minor works
- Keeping monitoring logs updated – enquiries, faults and minor works
- Attending Enquiry & Construction meetings
- RAMS – ESL Civils & Subcontractors
- Setting up and chasing legals
You will also be expected to share duties with other members of staff, such as;
- ENA documents
The salary on offer is around £18,000 – £25,000 dependant on industry experience.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm, and Friday 8:30am – 4pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Full training will be given.