Bluestones One are working with a fantastic client based in Crewe. Due to increased business needs we are looking to recruit a Stock and Systems Administrator. You will be working in a very busy warehouse environment the role is a key part to the smooth running of the department and the business.
What Duties Does the Role Require?
- Assisting in the day to day planning and monitoring of department workloads
- Warehouse cycle counts
- Plan and complete stock takes
- Monitor Stock accuracy, action investigations and resolutions of discrepencies
- Undertake administrative tasks including daily/monthly KPI reports
- Liaise with internal departments regarding stock queries
What Experience Must You Have?
- Stock Control/warehouse and logistics experience in a fast paced environment
- Systems mapping/SOPS and KPI reporting
- PC Literacy especially Word and Excel with knowledge of inventory management
- End to End warehouse process knowledge
- Ability to record and evaluate data
- Ideally have Reach or Counterbalance licence
- Knowledge of using Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
Working Monday to Friday either 8.30am-5.30pm or 9am-6pm
Salary is £20k-£22k dependent on experience.