Bluestones One are recruiting for a Property Manager to join a highly regarded Sales and Lettings Company. Our Client will support your career progression and have excellent development opportunities!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to join a successful Customer Services Team.
The chosen Candidate will have previous experience of working within the property sector.
You will be building excellent customer relationships with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors alike. You will be providing a service for Landlords through methodical inventories, check in and check inspections and property visits.
We are seeking enthusiastic team players who have a passion for property as well as the ability to multi task and work well under pressure!
Duties will include;
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
- Handling property maintenance calls and instructing contractors and follow up to ensure jobs are carried out satisfactory.
- Performing check outs comparing in-going inventories.
- Liaise with Landlords and tenants to handle deposit disputes and organising quotations for the returning of deposits.
- Preparing Inventory reports on properties in a timely fashion managing your own diary.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have a background in property (or an associated industry) and have strong attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is experience of working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
You must have a full UK driving license, as the role will include travel to properties. If the chosen Candidate uses their own car then private mileage will be paid, but the department does have company vehicles.
Our Client is offering a competitive salary DOE, and a commission package dependant upon activity levels! The company also funds your NFOPP qualification, which leads to a salary increase on completion.