Bluestones One are recruiting an Internal Lettings Administrator on behalf of a highly regarded, leading Sale and Lettings Company who will support your career progression!!!
My Client is offering a fantastic opportunity to a dynamic and proactive individual, to join a successful Customer Services Team.
As well as benefiting from a locally owned company, you will be joining one of the UK’s Major Franchise Groups with over 400 Letting and Sales Offices Nationwide. My Client is keen to support your career development and you will gain from a PLC training programme.
Internal Negotiator Duties;
- Handle all lettings enquiries promptly with courtesy in agreed time scales.
- Maintain Manageable applicant contact lists.
- Spot and action any potential landlord/vendor leads.
- Qualify and match prospective tenants to properties and organise viewings.
- Ensure that all viewings are confirmed and access agreed.
- Perform viewings minimum 2 days per week and secure prospective tenants, negotiating terms with the landlords and commencing referencing process.
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords, tenants and ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is in place to ensure the Landlord, Tenant and the company are legally protected.
- Provide feedback to tenants & landlords regarding viewings
- Market Appraisals of new rental properties.
- Listing of properties in line with set company policy.
- Run through the system to generate early interest in the properties.
- Refer sales leads to the sales department from landlords.
- Minimum management rate 10% or 12.5% (inclusive of rent guarantee/inventory)
The salary on offer is £18K with a commission package based on activity levels. An NFOPP qualification funded by the company, on completion will lead to a £500 increase on salary.