Bluestones One are recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join a highly regarded Sales and Lettings Company. Our Client will support your career progression and have excellent development opportunities!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to join a successful Customer Services Team.
The chosen Candidate will have previous experience of working within the property sector.
Duties will include;
- Handle all lettings/sales enquiries promptly with courtesy in agreed time scales.
- Maintain Manageable applicant contact lists.
- Spot and action any potential landlord/vendor lead.
- Qualify and match prospective tenants to properties and organise viewings.
- Ensure that all viewings are confirmed, and access agreed.
- Perform viewings and secure prospective tenants, negotiating terms with the landlords and commencing referencing process.
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords, tenants and ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is in place to ensure the Landlord, Tenant and the company is legally protected.
- Provide feedback to tenants & landlords regarding viewings.
Our Client is offering a competitive salary DOE, and a commission package dependant upon activity levels! The company also funds your NFOPP qualification, which leads to a salary increase on completion.