Bluestones One is working with one of the fastest growing travel brands, and due to expansion are looking to recruit a group of fantastic Travel Sales Executives.
As Travel Sales Executive, you will offer an exceptional service to new and returning customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
· Passion – ability to bring energy, enthusiasm and excitement to all customers
· Reliability – competence and capability to ensure you exceed customer expectations
· Empathy – understand the needs of the customer through listening and questioning
· Genuine – be straight talking and make sure the customer is informed about everything
· Proactive – make the process as smooth as possible for every customer
Through training and proactive research, you will ensure you are maintaining industry knowledge and have a desire for self-development.
You will manage a portfolio of customers through the acquisition of new customers, retention of existing customers and ensure all customer profiles are updated on the database.
Skills and Experience Required:-
· Motivation and ability to deliver outstanding and unique customer service experiences
· Proven track record of excellent customer service skills and background
· Experience working in a target driven environment
· Minimum 12 months working in a call centre
· Ideally experience working in the travel industry
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Passionate about travel
· Qualification in travel and tourism
Flexibility is essential as the Call Centre is open 7 days per week. Working 5 out of 7 the hours are Monday to Friday between 9am-10pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
Salary £16k plus uncapped commission