Bluestones One is seeking Customer Service Advisors on behalf of one of the worlds largest travel distributors in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Customer Service individuals, seeking to develop their existing skills. Our Client offers an extensive training programme and continued support, and they are dedicated to ensuring all employees reach their full potential.
In return for hard work and dedication, our Client offers numerous benefits including education visits on ships and familiarisation trips, attendance bonuses, as well as industry recognised Summer and Christmas parties. Our Client also offers opportunities for progression and development.
We are seeking both part-time and full-time Customer Service Advisors, working within the opening hours of Monday to Sunday 08:30 am – 7:00 pm.
Duties will include;
- Answering queries and communicating clearly with Customers
- To ensure customer queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution
- Ensuring queries are responded to within the agreed response time
- Ensuring all Customers receive the best customer care experience
- Achieve all KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Handle customers across different platforms including Social Media, Email, Live Chat and Telephony
- Work with colleagues across the business to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
We are seeking Candidates with the following skills/experience;
- Excellent customer service skills (including questioning, probing listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing)
- Be passionate about being the best and achieving targets
- Strong team working abilities
- Flexibility and able to adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges