Bluestones One is currently seeking a Service Desk Consultant on behalf of a large Cheshire based software company.
You will be involved with the Customer Service Team, supporting, administrating and implementing client-related services. You will be expected to support and solve a variety of business and technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
Duties shall include;
1. Assist with root cause analysis and interdepartmental reviews
2. Provide support for inbound incidents and service requests from end users and Client IT staff
3. Communicate both proactively and reactively with all users
4. Assist with development and improvement of work instructions, standards, procedures and documentation
5. Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged and resolved within agreed timescales
6. Effectively communicate with customers
7. Provide training
8. Implementing and managing the service to Customers
The chosen candidate is required to have the following skills/knowledge;
· A willingness to travel to Customer sites across the UK
· The ability to work using your own initiative or as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to understand and document all users requirements
· Knowledge of finance and investment services
We are seeking candidates that can offer flexibility and excellent worth ethic. It is important applicants have strong customer service skills and a commitment to providing a quality service to all Clients. The ability to manage your own workload effectively and efficiently is imperative.
The role offers a fantastic package, and the chance to work within a challenging and progressive environment.