Bluestones One is currently seeking an experienced Database Manager to design, install, update, modify, maintain and repair a specific software, on behalf of a large software company with offices in Cheshire.
You will responsible for all administrative tasks, troubleshooting and performance monitoring as well as database development.
Key duties are as follows;
1. Working with staff at all levels to improve operations across the company
2. Setting up and testing of databases and data handling systems
3. Database design
4. To strengthen the security and quality of data
5. Performance tuning
6. Training other members of the team in how to input and extract data
7. Scheduling of jobs and monitoring
8. Working through support tickets
The chosen Candidate will be required to have the following knowledge/experience;
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills
· An up to date knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
· Keen eye for detail
· Experienced within SQL development
· Fully experienced in database administration
· Experience of troubleshooting
· A full understanding and experience of Microsoft relational database management systems
· Knowledge of SQL Language and XML database management systems
We are seeking Candidates that are flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team or as an individual. It is imperative that you have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment. In return, the role offers a challenge, as well as scope for progression and development.