Have you worked in retail or merchandising? Are you happy to work away from home if needed? This could be just what you are looking for!
Bluestones One is working in some of the major retailers in the UK and looking to build teams of merchandisers for projects around the UK.
The merchandisers will be working in teams of 2 to 4, attending stores throughout the UK.
· A background in retail or merchandising would be beneficial but not essential
· Driving license and access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
· CSCS card is required on some project but not all.
You will be working 10-hour shifts from Sunday to Thursday or Monday till Friday, daytime/nighttime hours
· A great attitude is paramount in this role.
· You will need to be positive and hardworking, with the ability to communicate well with your fellow team members, the client and their customers.
· You will need to be smartly dressed, punctual and adaptable and your timekeeping should be impeccable. If you have your own transport- even better
· Team worker
· Basic literacy and numeracy
· Good communication skills
· The ability to complete paperwork
· The ability to follow instruction
· The ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Previous retail experience would be advantageous but is not essential
· Complete tasks as directed by our Client, to correct standard within the timescale
· Merchandise stock to specification, in line with schedules, plans and time frames
· Complete any stock counting or removal operations as per brief
· Complete re-working of fixtures in store as per brief and line plan
· Work in a safe and tidy manner
· Ensure the shop floor is clear and tidy
· Communicate with Store/Duty Manager on any operational issues on site
· Any other duties requested by Store/Duty Manager
Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
Rates of pay are between £8.50 -£10.50 per hour depending on experience and job role. Accommodation if needed is paid for and mileage rates paid for Drivers.