Bluestones One is currently recruiting for a large number of CNC machine operators and direct operatives to join our client based in Burnley for an immediate start.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE CONTRACTS ARE OFFERED ON A TEMPORARY BASIS. APPLICANTS FOR THESE ROLES MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE STARTS.
· Standard operating procedures required for the specific task/job
· Set and operate hand-controlled or computer-controlled machines
· Manufacture goods on a production line
· Ensure productions procedures are carried out effectively
· Checking surface conditions of materials
· Unloading components
· Visually inspect to ensure compliance with product quality requirements
· Store components appropriately
· Loading components onto appropriate machines
Ideally, applicants for this role will have previous CNC machine operator experience or have previously worked in a manufacturing environment and be comfortable around machines and manufacturing processes.
These roles will be working shifts which are either – 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am.