Bluestones One is currently recruiting for our leading client based in Bromborough for full-time warehouse administrator.
• Working 39 hours per week on a shift basis of rather 6am-2pm or 2pm- 10pm.
• Offered initially on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent.
• Chance to join a fast-growing business that is growing year or year.
• A company where more than 50% of its employees have been there for over 10 years.
• Family feel business.
• Key local employer of choice.
The successful applicant will be based within the warehouse office and will be required to have strong ICT skills and excellent communication skills.
The role will involve;
• Processing customer orders onto the system with high accuracy.
• Dealing with customer and supplier queries.
• Stock control – be able to assist with stock checking and reporting on current stock levels.
This role is a customer facing role i.e. email and phone so will require a confident individual who has strong problem-solving skills and is able to think outside the box.
The ideal applicant for this role will have proven administration skills and previous experience in a similar environment.