Bluestones One Chester are working with a locally and nationally known manufacturer in Bromborough to recruit for two Warehouse Operatives with both Reach and Counterbalance FLT licenses to join them for a immediate start.
Role / Company overview;
• Shift basis working weekly shift patterns of 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm or Nights (10pm -6am) with reduced hours every Friday.
• Initially offered on a temporary basis with view to becoming a permanent member of staff following a period.
• Joining a welcoming team in an established business where over 50% of the employers have been employed for over 10 years.
• Family feel business.
• Great opportunities for progression if desired.
• Fast growing business – growing year on year.
These roles are working in the busy warehouse department, the role will involve a wide range warehouse duties and FLT driving.
Valid Counterbalance and Reach FLT licenses are a must for all applicants and you must have PROVEN experience on both trucks. Due to our client’s warehouse set up it is necessary to be a proven and confident FLT driver.
Although FLT driving is essential it will not be the main element of your role, in fact it will only be 30% of your working time. The rest of the time you will be involved with Stock Control, Forward planning, inter department communication and problem solving.
In order to be a successful applicant for this role you will ideally have previous warehouse experience, be able to work on one’s own initiative and be able to problem solve.