This is an opportunity to join the team of an award winning company as a Racking Installer to work for our clients based around the UK. This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work, as there will be times where a supervisor is busy and you will need to use your own initiative. The successful candidates will be able to work at heights, and have confidence using power tools.
Job Role / Duties:
- Installing racking, shelving and mezzanine floors
- An ability to interpret and understand drawings
- Operating power tools
- Working at height
- Ensuring your work area is safe and clean is essential
- Be happy to travel across the UK and stay in accommodation
- Be able to lift heavy objects up to 25kg
- To work safely and reliably with a team and alone.
- Ideally have SEIRS, CSCS & FLT but not essential
- Have own car or have a clean driving licence is an advantage
- Must have a can do positive attitude, be reliable and physically fit due to the nature of the work.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming a core member person/team.