Bluestones One is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager on behalf of a well-established, Wirral based firm.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a highly motivated, hungry, dedicated and customer focused Account Manager to control a portfolio of Clients. B2B sales experience is essential.
You will be expected to establish new business opportunities within existing Client groups. You will have experience of identifying and delivering sustainable new business growth.
The chosen applicant will work closely with the MD, providing support on preparing reports and dealing with Clients whilst adding value to the service offered. You may also be required to support the Business Development team in proactively following up business development mailings and closing opportunities.
Duties shall include;
- Maintain, enhance and develop client relationships, to retain existing business and maximise use of company services and products whilst maintaining profit levels
- Achieve a % year on year growth in sales for your portfolio as agreed with the Director
- Build and maintain a network of referral partners to maximise sales opportunities
- Own and manage the relationship with a portfolio of clients, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Attend a minimum number of field-based appointments
- Maintain the required activity and targets
- Manage contracts ensuring renewals targets are achieved and sales volume maintained
The chosen Candidate must have experience within a similar Account Management role, with a proven track record in managing Customer accounts. Excellent analysis skills and the ability to identify business opportunities is a must. It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to report critically and analytically.
In return for hard work, the company offers a highly competitive reward package and excellent promotion and development opportunities.