Are you an Equipment Installer or skilled labourer with a current CSCS card and looking for a new challenge?
Salary/Rate: up to £14 per hour (depending on experience) + holidays + pension
You may be interested in our Installation roles if you have experience as an Equipment Installer, Warehouse Operative, Labourer, CSCS Labourer, or a General Labourer.
Bluestones One work with large Blue-Chip retailers and industrial companies throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. Our multi-skilled teams consist of Team Leaders, Installers and Merchandisers.
Bluestones One offer the opportunity of country-wide and European travel, the chance to work with a wide variety clients and great opportunities alongside industry recognised training.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to work alongside our skilled installations teams installing Gondola equipment and the industrial warehouse racking.
A current and valid CSCS card is a must, additional certifications such as SIERS/IPAF & FLT/REACH/SSSTS would be ideal but not essential.
This is an opportunity to join a SEMA registered company as an Equipment Installer to work for our clients based around the UK and Europe. This position requires someone who can self-manage and be proactive in their approach to work – you will be able to use your own initiative.
The successful candidates will be able to work at heights, and have confidence using power tools as well as a keen eye for detail.
Working patterns vary from days to nights over a 7-day period ranging from 10-12 hours paid per day.
Job Role / Duties:
- Installation of all types of Gondola and Heavy-Duty Racking
- Merchandising required on occasions whilst working with Gondola.
- An ability to interpret and understand drawings as well as reporting.
- Operating power tools
- Working at height
- Be willing to travel across the UK and Europe and utilise accommodation.
- Be able to lift heavy objects up to 25kg
- To work safely/clean and reliably with a team and alone.
- Have own car or have a clean driving licence is an advantage but not essential.